Top 5 most anticipated PC games of 2011

So 2010 has come to an end and since I'm a PC gamer i thought I'd check out the most anticipated PC games of 2011. This is a personal list, therefore I am not basing my decisions on what the world is calling the most anticipated games.



5. Fable III

I loved Fable one, it blew me away! I have player through it multiple times and it's always a blast!
When I heard about Fable II I was excited but, it never came out on PC. I really hope this third installment of the
franchise will get a PC release. It says so everywhere, but you never know!

4. Diablo III

I'm not  being too excited for this, I used to play Diablo one and two but that was so long ago. All I remember is that my friends played it and it was fun. Still the screenshots and gameplay footage of Diablo III looks pretty sick!

3. Bulletstorm

This game looks like it will kick ass! Look at it! You kick people! You shoot people! There's blood and bullets everywhere! This looks like a hardcore, fact paced, action game that will blow your mind...with BULLETS!

2. Portal 2

When I bought the orange box it was mostly for Team Fortress 2, and Half life 2 so that I could use Garry's mod. But when I started playing the last game, Portal, I couldn't stop playing! I had portal on my head, I was talking and thinking about it all the time. The only bad thing about this game is how short it is. On my first run it took me something like 7 hours and on my second, 2 hours. so that was quite a short game and therefore I hope that valve put much more into Portal 2. And judging by the videos on their YouTube channel
they put a lot of new features in it.

1. Duke Nukem Forever

When I was a kid I used to play the sh*t out of Duke Nukem 3D, It is one of my all time favorite PC games. Ever. I have played the first level so many times that I know every single secret and I know where every single enemy is standing. That game, is a huge part of my childhood. There is no game out there that I think is as awesome as DN3D. When I heard about Duke Nukem Forever. The long anticipated sequel. My mind was doing back flips! I can't wait for this game to get released!


And those are the five games I am mostly looking forward too in 2011!

0 comments:

Post a Comment